We were inspired to create an online business community while in the Grand Canyon in March. COVID-19 was the catalyst.
Our intention is to provide a supportive community that combines business education, networking and inspiration to enjoy your Grand Adventure through:
*Business Networking to create collaborative connections and strong business relationships
*Expert speakers to educate you to pivot your business online
*Specialized Groups to find more targeted strategic alliances
*Meaningful Masterminds for peer support and accountability
*A Membership Directory and Marketing Portals for more connections and visibility
Together we will connect, create & collaborate to reach your Grand Potential for your business and life.
ZOOM ETIQUETTE AT OUR EVENTS
The following guidelines will make our experience better for everyone.
1. Use mute when you are not speaking and know where it is
2. Test your microphone. If its not working use the audio for your phone and sync to your computer. Here’s a link to how to join by phone https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
3. Turn your video off when you are moving around
4. Try to use your video in the breakouts to better connect. Look into the camera
5. Respect the time limits when it’s your turn to speak. Listen more than your speak.
6. Keep your business intros short and concise.
7. Use the chat to put your business information. Please copy and paste all your info together in one post. Use the https:// format so there’s a hyperlink.
8. Add your name & business to your name display: Go to participants/find yourself/more/rename
9. When asking a question, put QQQ at the start. This will help it stand out. Sorry if we miss it.
10. You can save the chat by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom right of the chat. It will be saved on your computer usually under the zoom folder.
Example of what to post in chat for your business introduction:
Name & location
What you do (be concise)
How to connect
What you are looking for
Susan Jarema, Grand Connection and New Earth Marketing
Connect with me!
Join our our Grand Connection Membership as a Founding Member and get 1 month free to try!
1. podcasts to be a guest on for marketing, business networking, and collaboration
2. large networking groups to partner with for partner events
3. members who want to give member to member discounts, freebies and prizes for other fellow Grand Connection members.
Carolyn brings a deep passion to nurture, guide, and lead businesses to step up to run their business from their highest potential. She is an inspirational coach, trainer, and speaker. For more than 3 decades she has impacted business leaders to create a clear vision and direction connected to a meaningful purpose and detailed development plans with her Inspired Business Blueprint.
Connect with me!
1. Eager entrepreneurs who want to level up their business in our GC Meaningful Mastermind Group.
2. Business leaders who want to start a group/chapter within the Grand Connection community.
PLEASE GIVE US INPUT
Save events in calendar