We were inspired to create an online business network while in the Grand Canyon in March. COVID-19 was the catalyst.
Our intention is to provide a space to help you connect, create and collaborate through:
*Expert speakers to educate you to pivot your business online,
*Real-time connections to build your business network & form partnerships,
*Mastermind Breakouts & Facebook Group for peer to peer support, learning & accountability.
The following guidelines will make our experience better for everyone.
1. Use mute when you are not speaking and know where it is
2. Test your microphone. If its not working use the audio for your phone and sync to your computer. Here’s a link to how to join by phone https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
3. Turn your video off when you are moving around
4. Try to use your video in the breakouts to better connect. Look into the camera
5. Respect the time limits when it’s your turn to speak.
6. Keep your business intros short and concise.
7. Use the chat to put your business information. Please copy and paste all your info together in one post.
8. Add your name & business to display: Go to participants/find yourself/more/rename
9. When asking a question, put QQQ at the start. This will help it stand out. Sorry if we miss it.
10. You can save the chat by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom right of the chat. It will be saved on your computer usually under the zoom folder.
Example of what to post in chat for your business introduction:
What you do (be concise)
Susan Jarema, New Earth Marketing
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
We build websites that work, and get you leads that convert
Join our free Grand Connection events and our facebook group!
1. Looking for podcasts to be a guest on for digital transformation, conversions, SEO and marketing.
Spark new life and leadership into your business with the Grand Plan.
Say “YES”, take the leap, step up and out of your comfort zone to design a positive business future with the Inspired Business Plan process.
1. Looking for businesses who want to be in a Mastermind Business Development Group to create a business plan.
2. Looking for networking organizations to partner with for joint events.
PLEASE GIVE US INPUT