ZOOM ETIQUETTE AT OUR EVENTS
The following guidelines will make our experience better for everyone.
1. Use mute when you are not speaking and know where it is
2. Test your microphone. If its not working use the audio for your phone and sync to your computer. Here’s a link to how to join by phone https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-by-phone
3. Turn your video off when you are moving around
4. Try to use your video in the breakouts to better connect. Look into the camera
5. Respect the time limits when it’s your turn to speak. Listen more than your speak.
6. Keep your business intros short and concise.
7. Use the chat to put your business information. Please copy and paste all your info together in one post. Use the https:// format so there’s a hyperlink.
8. Add your name & business to your name display: Go to participants/find yourself/more/rename
9. When asking a question, put QQQ at the start. This will help it stand out. Sorry if we miss it.
10. You can save the chat by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom right of the chat. It will be saved on your computer usually under the zoom folder.
Example of what to post in chat for your business introduction:
Name & location
What you do (tagline/be concise)
Best way to connect
What you are looking for?
Susan Jarema, Grand Connection and New Earth Marketing
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Looking for: Like-minded business organizations or communities to collaborate with for partner events
Carolyn Cooper-McOuatt Kelowna BC, Grand Connection and Inspired Business
Looking for: Business leaders who want to start a group/chapter within the Grand Connection community.
We were inspired to create an online business community while in the Grand Canyon in March. COVID-19 was the catalyst.
Our intention is to provide members with skill building, visibility and Grand Connections through a supportive community Grand Giving that combines EDUnetworking and collaborative marketing opportunities.
HOW WE DO THIS
*Business Networking to create collaborative connections and strong business relationships
*Expert speakers to educate you to pivot your business online
*Specialized Groups to find more targeted strategic alliances
*Meaningful Masterminds for peer support and accountability
*A Membership Directory, Marketing Portal, Speaking Opportunities, and Collaborative Marketing Events for more connections and visibility
Subscribe to our Calendar