Grand Connection Membership Agreement
Last Updated: June 1, 2022
This membership agreement (“Membership Agreement”) explains the agreement between you and the Grand Connection ("GC").
By completing and submitting this form, you understand, agree, and attest to the following:
- I support the mission of the Grand Connection to build an inclusive, diverse, and open community and to support the members of this community to connect, create and collaborate.
- I will work to foster an inclusive community of respect, compassion and following the Principals of Grand Giving.
- I am encouraged to join and participate in other networking groups and am not required to be a member exclusively of the Grand Connection.
- I am aware that there are no attendance requirements and no need to find a sub; recordings are available in the Membership Hub; the Grand Connection respects my time and knows that I can participate in as many or as few events and marketing program as suits my schedule.
- I can cancel my monthly or annual membership at any time through my membership dashboard and will not be billed for the subsequent renewal term. (Please allow 30 days for processing). I am responsible for my monthly and annual payments while I am a member. If there is a credit card issue, I will resolve this within 10 days. Any delinquent payments will be invoiced until the card is updated. If the card is not updated within 30 days, there will be a $50 reactivation fee.
- If I cancel my membership and want to renew, it will be at the current rate. I am aware that when I sign up again the rate may be higher and there is a $50 reactivation fee. I can upgrade at any time to an annual plan to save 2 months.
- Grand Connection reserves the right to change its membership program and terms of this agreement at any time effective immediately. Grand Connection will notify members of substantive changes via the contact information provided by each member.
- I assume full responsibility for any information that I post on the Grand Connection Site and any of its social media pages and warrant that any material posted will not infringe on the privacy, intellectual property, or publicity rights of any third party.
- Grand Connection is not responsible for reviewing and monitoring any information published or distributed by its members through its site or social media
- Grand Connection may at any time remove any Member material that it deems in its sole discretion to be offensive or inappropriate.
- Grand Connection is not responsible for any actions by any of its members towards each other. You are responsible for building relationships (Power Partners) and following up within the community. We expect all members to treat each other with respect and compassion.
- Grand Connection role is to facilitate business connections. Any agreements and commitments between members is your own agreements. It is each Member's responsibility to do their due diligence in transacting business relationships.
- The Grand Connection brings you opportunities on discounted services such as enhanced zoom. Your agreement for this is with the 3rd provider.
- My membership may be terminated if I breach this Membership Agreement or my conduct is deemed detrimental to the Grand Connection mission or, if by joining a meeting or group, adversely affects the dynamics of the group, or if my conduct at meetings or in 1:1 meetings afterwards receives complaints from fellow Members. In this case you will be provided with a pro-rated credit form your annual membership.
- I understand and agree that I am not an agent of Grand Connection and that, regardless of my role within a group, I do not have authority to and will not enter into any agreement or contract on behalf of the Grand Connection.
- I am here to to reach my Grand Potential and enjoy the journey along the way. 🙂
For Referral Partners
- I can become a referral partner and earn either $20 USD for each referral or extend my membership by a month.
- I am aware that referral fees are only paid out on members who remain a paying member for over 6 months and Member receiving payout must be a members in good standing. Referral fees are only applicable one time for each new member. Payouts are sent after reaching $100 and done through paypal which must be added in your account dashboard.
- I am aware that due to the limitation on "cookies" for tracking referral fees, the Grand Connection reserves the right to approve my referral and at the GC discretion can also manually assign me a referral fee if my invited member did not use your link.