Our own Carolyn Cooper-McOuatt is speaking at Vancouver Business Network’s Virtual Event.
Come and join her on Tuesday evening, November 10, 2020 and learn how to transform your business with a well-crafted brilliant business plan. You will discover how it is the superpower tool to support your business growth and the means to become prepared, systematic and meaningful to maximize your potential. Each element of the plan builds on the other and links together cohesively. It’s vital to document your value, mission, marketing, operations and your financial health. To be clear on where you are going, grounded and confident in the process and cultivate a mindset of prosperity.
This talk is for you if:
- You’re an ambitious entrepreneur who wants to improve the way you think about your business and your plans for success.
- You are overwhelmed with your current business challenges and need to find solutions.
- You are curious what it takes to write an inspirational and lucrative business plan.
- Gain insights about the power of purpose, taking action and the ability to source solutions and opportunities.
- Identify the 6 greatest reasons in the world to write a business plan.
- Recognize that a business plan is a flexible, growing and dynamic tool that helps you think creatively to resource new solutions for your business challenges.
- Understand the 5 core fundamentals of The Grand Plan.
November 10th, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Since 1992 Carolyn has trained, consulted and coached thousands of businesses to develop powerful business protocols and plans for success. She brings a refreshing optimism, genuine heart and charismatic energy to her coaching and mastermind training. Her mission is to inspire clients to take inventory, build a revitalized vision/direction and plan of action; The Grand Plan. The key is to lead and serve in meaningful ways.
Carolyn is the co-founder of the Grand Connection Virtual Networking community. Her passion is to build meaningful relationships with businesses from around the globe to connect, create and collaborate.
For additional information, contact Carolyn online at email@example.com