Many thanks to Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas for her generosity in sharing her expertise and showing us how to transform negative self-talk into energizing positive talk and think yourself confident using principles of neuroscience.
There were so many valuable nuggets and connections made. Here are some of the highlights from the event to reframe negative self talk into positive talk:
- Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
- Changing your negative attitude into curiosity and a passion to learn
- Don’t prejudge a situation
- Apply the confident mindset that says “yes I can try, and I don’t mind failing” versus “I don’t want to”.
- When you face an obstacle, get back up
- Change your wording to “what would you like instead”
- Use the word “not” with a positive word such as “That’s NOT fun”.
- If you catch yourself speaking something negative, try to immediately say three to ten things you’re grateful for.
- Plus so much more. This recording is a must to watch and re-watch over again!
Nathalie also generously offered attendees and members the following gifts and discounts:
- Confidence Guide: 15 Keys to Find Confidence and Unlock Your Full Potential – Get it now in the Facebook group!
For GC Members
- Free Course “Think Yourself a Tech Pro: How to Use Your Slides as Background” Reg $47
- Free 15 Min Virtual Coffee With Nathalie
- Grand Discounts on her many “Think Yourself…” courses!