What Are Listings?
Listings are different from your directory profiles. Listing are visible to the public and shared by our marketing team in social media and in our emails to our full list. This is an opportunity for you to promote your offerings and a great way to get visibility for an upcoming event or program.
You can list your podcast, book, program, course, challenge, summit, event, app, special offer and more.
See our listings.
How Many Listings Can I Have? (3 at a time)
You may have 3 listings posted at a time. We recommend using 2 for things like your book, podcast and ongoing events. Use one of your listings for your next upcoming event. Please put the date in the title. It will be unpublished after the event and you can add in the next event.
Get Your Events Up Early
We need at least a week to get your event in the schedule for sharing, and even longer to get it in our mass email.
Sharing to Facebook Group on Your Own
You may also share your event in the facebook group. Put “*GCM* (Grand Connection Member) at the bottom of your post so it will be approved.
- Upload only quality image, best size is 400 x 400 px
- A well written description
- Add a link to the event/offer/program etc.
- If the date is relevant, please add the date to the start of your title
- Be clear in your description anything time sensitive or registrations instructions.
What Happens Next?
- Your listing needs to be completed to be published and shared.
- Listings can only be added by members and are visible to the public.
- We will be sharing the listings on social media.
How to Add a Listing?